The Locust Effect Book Giveaway!
We are giving away 1 copy of The Locust Effect by Gary Haugen and Victor Boutros this week! The deadline to enter this giveaway is Friday, February 7th by 11:59PM (EST). We will announce the winner on Saturday, February 8th via Facebook & Twitter.
The main point of The Locust Effect is that while the world works towards ending poverty in regards to hunger, water, provision, medicine, etc. it is ignoring the violence that comes right along to steal all of that and it makes matters worse for the people. They lose all ground on getting out of poverty, and it actually makes the “Locusts” stronger along the way since as they grow with supplies, confidence, etc. because of no law enforcement system in place.
While the read is tough and raw detailing various accounts of these examples happening, it is necessary to read and take seriously the effect that’s taking place for so many people in need. It’s time to start rethinking poverty and time to address the violence. We need to teach others the truth of what’s happening and address these real needs by loving others and sharing the Gospel where Jesus can bring healing and restoration.
5 Ways To Enter this Giveaway:
- Retweet about the Giveaway by clicking HERE (Each RT earns 2 entries, 1 per day limit).
- Comment below and tell us why you’d like to win this book (Each comment earns 1 entry, 1 per day limit).
- Share our post on Facebook pinned to the top of our page about the giveaway (Each share earns 1 entry, 1 per day limit).
- Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook (Each follow and/or like earns 1 entry. If you already follow/like us, we will count this).
- *For the most entries – Sign Up for our E-mails on our homepage (Each sign up earns 5 entries).